Welcome to day 3! I hope this workout finds you good and sore, because I have a nice long warm up for you.
If you’re having trouble with the turkish get ups, there’s a bunch of great tutorials online. Let me know and I will send you a link ASAP.
Foam Roll – Front of quads, back, lats, calves
Single Leg Glute Bridge 30s per leg AMRAP
Glute Bridges – 30s AMRAP
Arms Overhead Squats – 30s AMRAP
No Rest. Repeat everything except for the foam roll for 2 more rounds for a total of 3 rounds.
Circuit #1: Timed
– Single leg Squat to Chair x30s per leg
– Turkish Get Ups – Bottom To Sit Up Position Only x30s ea
– Push Up Position Rotations x30s total
– Tuck Jumps (1 repetition every 3 seconds) x30s
No Rest. Repeat 4 more times for a total of 5 rounds.
Circuit #2: Timed
– Ice Skaters x60s total
– Double Burpees x60s
– Stick Ups x30s
– Bird Dogs in Bear Position x 30s ea
Rest 90. Repeat 2 more times for a total of 3 rounds.
– Russian Twists in V-Sit x10 ea
– Mountain Climbers with Flexion x10ea
– Bicycles x20ea
– V Sit Ups x20
CIRCUIT # 1