Again, day 8 is all work/rest intervals. When you see xx:xx; the numbers before the semicolon are work and after are rest. You can program this into your interval trainer accordingly.
Foam Roll – Front of quads, back, lats, calves 1 min per side per area
Downdog Calf Stretch – 30s:10s per side
SLDL Airplanes – 30s:10s per side
Side Planks – 30s:10s each side
Repeat 1 more time for a total of 2 rounds.
Circuit #1: WORK/REST
– Single Leg Bench Squat to Vertical Jump 30s:10s per side
– Push Up to Feet Walkout 30s:10s
– Side Plank Leg Lifts 30s:10s per side
– Burpees 30s:10s
No Rest Other Than 10s. Repeat 3 more times for a total of 4 rounds.
Circuit #2: WORK/REST CORE
– Plank Arm Marches 60s:20s per side
– Side Planks on Hand 30s:20s per side (no rest in between switching arms)
– Slow Up Slow Down Sit Ups (5s up 5s down) 60s:20s
– Reverse Curl Ups on Ground 60s:20s
No Rest. Repeat 3 more times for a total of 4 rounds.