Day 7 and 8 are all work/rest intervals. When you see xx:xx; the numbers before the semicolon are work and after are rest. You can program this into your interval trainer accordingly.
Foam Roll – Front of quads, back, lats, calves 1 min per side per area
Air Squats – 60s:10s
Push Up to Downdog – 60s:10s
1/2 Turkish Get Up with Fake Row – 30s:10s each side
Repeat 1 more time for a total of 2 rounds.
Circuit #1: WORK/REST
– Split Squat Jumps Alternating 20s:10s
– Hollow Body Holds 20s:10s
– Single Leg Glute Bridge with ABDuction 20s:10s per side
– Vertical Jump and stick 2 seconds on the bottom 20s:10s
No Rest Other Than 10s. Repeat 5 more times for a total of 6 rounds.
Circuit #2: WORK/REST
– Skater Squats 30s:10s per side
– Cross Body Mountain Climbers 30s:10s
– “I” Running Drill 30s:10s
– Handstand Push Ups (or regular) 30s:10s
No Rest. Repeat 3 more times for a total of 4 rounds.
Same as skater squats without the kb obviously