Todays workout is a progression from day 2. We are using progressive overload so your body will have no choice but to burn tons of body fat and get your metabolism higher than a rat on crystal meth.
Foam Roll glutes, side of legs (IT band), lats
Bird Dog Iso Holds 30s ea
Hip Striders (alternating) 60s total
Quadruped Extension Rotation 30s ea
Circuit #1: Rounds
– Single Leg Alternating Vertical Jumps x10ea
– Shoulder Taps in Push Up Position x20ea
– Dive Bombers x10
Rest 60s. Repeat 4 more times for a total of 5 rounds
Circuit #2: Timed
– Alternating Side Lunges 45s
– Burpees 45s
– Dynamic Planks 45s
NO REST. Repeat 2 more rounds for a total of 3 rounds.
– Long Lever Planks in Posterior Tilt x50s
– Turkish Get Ups – Bottom To Sit Up Position Only x50s ea
– Side Planks Leg Raises x40s ea
– Dying Bug Iso Hold x40s ea
Rest 30s. Repeat 3 more times for a total of 4 rounds.
CIRCUIT #2: ROUNDS
CIRCUIT #2: TIMED